Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
My bets are mostly on SPQ and BMK just because the land they got (100% but also JV)

I agree that especialy SPQ should be able to better than a 5 bagger ;-) Thats also why i got the most stocks in SPQ.

As the area gets more attention my feeling say's that 0.35 before christmas could be done. (0.10 plus within 2 weeks has been done before so why not 0.19 in 6 weeks.)

I'll just have to wait and find out myself at the end of the year.

Don't want to be negative about promoting in Europe .. but here in the Netherlands we got the saying; Wat de boer niet kent dat eet hij niet - What the farmer doesnt now, he doesnt eat.

A lot of people who are into stocks consider play's like these just as i  called them "play's, a gamble"  I try to explain that sure, when there is a 1000% upside there is a lot more risk involved than with the normal stock business. But even when i suggest getting into 10 different juniors, spread over some locations (not all in the ring for example) getting in whith half of the money they are comfortable with.. they still won't do it.

My father inlaw got my tip on Noront when they were 0,70. I reminded him again at 1,74, 3,25, 4 .. and even after hitting 7,- he doesnt want to get in at 5 something.

I guess some people only buy them with a written guarantee with a 100% moneyback that its a sure thing.

For me the only 100% sure thing is the fun i have getting into these stocks and trying out new stratagies allong the way.

Good evening all..
New Message
Please login to post a reply