Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Re: CLOSE... .14 dn .005 on 2.5M...EOM

posted on Nov 09, 2007 12:20PM
Kelsee; Just read the post John made about Noront / SPQ. It will make you feel better.

Have a great weekend!

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/McFaulds/...

SPQ and NOT Siamese relationship...

Posted by: johndefur on November 09, 2007 10:41AM

Mr. Novak Pres of SPQ is also VP of NOT...he is responsible for all Geological and exploration initiatives at NOT, and is also responsible for all Of Not's Geological portions of News releases...

Mr. Nemis and Mr. Novak are like Siamese twins...they have known each other for many years...It was Mr. Novak that brought Mr. Nemis into McFaulds...It was thru Mr. Novak, and his Diagnos anomalies surveys, that NOT discovered their Spectacular MMS Ni Cu PGE's...

Mr. Nemis and Mr. Novak appear in most major NOT Co. events like the recent AGM...So would it then be so unusual or out of character IF and I say IF NOT decided to option a few of their new staked claims to SPQ, like they did with WSR?..Mr. Nemis looks after his friends...

Also..Mr. Nemis mentioned at the AGM of a reginal JV that would include SPQ...I will have more to say about this regional JV with the area players on a future post..

Suffice to say that SPQ now has over $ 6,000,000.00 in cash...

SPQ will not need to spend any moneys on thos 2 HUGE claims, since UC will bear the ecploration expenditures, $Millions, over the next 5 years...so SPQ, will not need any more financing for at least a few years...

A better way to view the value of SPQ, is to divide the number of shares out by 2..that would give them 140 Mill, very close to what NOT and BMK etc...have out...and SPQ would be trading at .

14x2=28 cents !!...that's 28 cents for ONE of the LARGEST land claims positions at McFaulds, and ALL it's potential..

In my opinion, I strongly believe SPQ is a great buy at this point, for the Great Potential of McFaulds.....

IMCO as always...
JD

New Message
Please login to post a reply