Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"My take is we are not going to get anything substantial until at least March........"

Not sure if it was on SH or not but I recall reading something like that. Getting more and more difficult to sift through the junk at the "other" site. Really makes a big difference to be on Agoracom where the moderators have a definite sense of what is required for the site.

Just recently increased my position in SPQ and even though it is down a bit from purchase price I am stll quite confident that it will move forward. My reasoning is firstly the NOT coat-tail effect, then the huge number of JVs with others in the area, as well as the amount of property and staking of claims, and finally confidence in management.

When I consider the rich resources that are already in evidence in this area, to come out with an unsubstantiated statement like what I quoted above, especially with all the area activity, (43-101s, grab samples, drill cores etc.), do seem to approach the bashing scenario.

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, to not be willing to give some sort of foundation for statements made seems to me to be somewhat irresponsible. Nevertheless I remain confident in SPQ and count it quite a privilege to be able to read and participate on these forums and would like to thank all of you for your well researched and thought-out contributions.

To all members here we would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best this Christmas and in the New Year as well!

Regards, AZUZA (Art)

New Message
Please login to post a reply