Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Message: Re: UC Claims?? Clarification JDF?? They are SPQ claims...

John, please forgive this rant. I have been watching your exchanges on this and the NOT forum and appreciate your point of view. Of the dozen or so stocks I follow, (mostly big board based on P/E ratios) the mcfaulds area remains an interest as potential and 1/3 of my portfolio is on the TSX.V. I confess that I do not post much, but read daily and having been investing and in business for 30 years i can't believe the crap from obvious rookies. There are only 1/2 dozen posters I pay any attention to and you are one of them, Don't always agree but read them with more weight. This board rewards positive comments only, has no time for opinions and that's ok with me because i am not here to educate or make others money. I do not profess to be the guru of investments and only made around 18% ('07) on stocks so it was a slow year. I am winding down the big board now and staying with cash and keeping the powder dry. I believe 5% of what I read, and that amount is with the 1/2 dozen posters I detect have credence. You're one of them and keep up the posts, if only for my reading pleasure!!

I believe in the area and have spread out amongst the players. Early new year trading will tell the tale and I have my theories so let's see what happens.

Best regards and Happy New Year

Dec 31, 2007 09:38AM
Jan 02, 2008 06:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply