Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Feb 22, 2008 06:33AM

I think the important point that came out of my conversation with Neil is that KWG is not interested in funding anything to do with McFaulds #1 & #3 (or any other project other than MacFadyen which they invest in a bulk sampling.)

As I noted in my earlier post Neil quickly explained a convoluted mathematical example where percentages morphed, but my eyes glazed over.  Clearly from the tone of Neil's voice it was boring stuff.  I can't say it's NOT important; however, having 8 high class anomalies to drill at Freewest is what really excites me.

When KWG states clearly and unequivocally in a news release that things are 50/50 with SPQ, and Neil does not disagree with it, I will take it at face value.  When the SPQ investor ends up getting a "20 bagger", then let the lawyers get their slide rules out to figure out how to divvy up a few billion dollars.

For me, the legal 33% clause is "mice nuts" in the large and exciting world of McFaulds Lake.  My opinion only.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply