Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Hey snug, (and other smart posters - you know who you are!)

With regards to the "infinite number" of choices, I totally agree. Thanks for the great response. I hope Neil Novak has good news (or any news) when you talk.

I have been investing (more like collecting and hoarding) various junior stocks since only this past August. I have some SPQ, FWR and NOT and several others. (I think that I'm collecting ROF stocks like I collect shoes....this could get ugly!) Still, I would like to BEEF UP one of these with an additional purchase. I find myself watching, weighing and frozen by choices.

I read many intelligent posters on these boards with great ideas. I like YOUR general reasoning for choosing the speculative potential of one stock over another. I can do numbers, but the luck and geology (before drills) are open for interpretation. I know that you don't know everything, but, from what I've read, you sure seem to know a lot. I especially enjoyed the post about forming a good exit strategy. (Currently working on that one! ...Aside to husband "Really, sweetie, really!")

You seem to find great potential in both FWR and SPQ. Me too! My problem is that I keep flipping between them....who will hit first and best?. I get the SPQ stock dilution thing, but I really don't see a big issue there. I think that you are right. If SPQ does hit, with more shares in play, the tradability in this stock will be better. Also, SPQ has Mr. Novak, a man who impresses me. FWR has a low stock price and some outstanding looking anomalies (but what do I know about geology!) Choosing which stock has more potential is difficult....which is why I solved that question by shot-gunning it and buying both. However, I have recently sold some other stock and would like to beef up one position....and I find myself frozen like a deer in headlights!

Maybe this post was better for the McFaulds forum, but I am sure that other SPQ investors must be weighing their choices too...and I believe the more information the better!

I think awhile ago you asked me about Charlotte. I've only lived here three years, but we love it! They close school here for a dusting of snow. Really, you can still see the top of the grass! How can you not love that! Today is sunny and 70's! After 5 years in cold Chicago, this is heaven! I hope SPQ soars and I get to come to your party in Toronto. Been there once, you guys have great Italian food!

New Message
Please login to post a reply