Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
gee
May 07, 2008 08:17AM

I DO NOT understand how there can be "no truth" in something which is simply fact as written ....dates ....deadlines ...clauses determining signing proceedures ect.. ect..

numbers are numbers ...math is math ...and i do not understand why this would be the issue ...although i do understand why it would be 'used' as a reason for delay.

anyhow, if they find a way through all of this and the agreement still stands ...then it would be a great victory for UC ...at this late date.

MEANWHILE, it would be only prudent for SPQ and KWG to do everything possible to dis-allow it from proceeding ...in accordance to the agreement itself ....if this is not possible then so be it.

as i interpret the agreement, it is possible, as is the case with many agreements ....while they are in process towards ratification.

that's business.

...lastly, if the agreement is allowed to stand by all parties as set out in the agreement, ALL can be assured SPQ still REMAINS with great claims and very much upside in future none-the-less.

cheers to all

New Message
Please login to post a reply