Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

SPQ/KWG/UC, censorship, and Rockfish

posted on May 07, 2008 06:23AM

SPQ is on the cusp of something very big. Biz Murphy likes to take the positive and fun side of this story. The world has its share of "grumps" but Biz is not counted among them. The cartoon is a "work in progress" just like the SPQ drilling up at the Ring of Fire.

The SPQ/KWG/UC situtation is interesting. I think my grade 2 teacher could have worked out the arithmetic on this collaboration. Maybe I'm out to lunch on it, but if a phalanx of accountants and lawyers have missed a deadline by months, something's a little "different" here. In any event, SPQ will be a winner. We'll all find out in a couple of months how the collaboration is finally structured.

I have expressed my thoughts previously on censorship and believe the SPQ forum should be open to all investors who wish to get the inside news on their investment. Some jurisdictions around the world apply authoritarian censorship to the Internet. Fortunately for us, we just have some rules of decency which we need to follow, and that's it.

Biz Murphy is not much for censorship either. Some don't like him; others have found him hilarious. It's a free world - for some of us. He particularly enjoys trying to find inuendos (although not too good at it) and playing with words. Rockfish sounds like an opportunity.

Whether you live in Toronto, Muskoka, Antwerp, Salzburg, or Washington, D.C., you can come here for some serious info. News is hard to come by at this point, but news releases are just around the corner for a number of companies including SPQ and NOT. And I believe they will be very good.

Keep smiling.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply