Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

A little quidance please.

posted on May 28, 2008 02:40PM

I was wondering if some of you knowledgeable investors could give some guidance as to how will a R/S of either 10 -1 or 3-1 will help us . It was only a few months ago that we were up to .145 and now we are at .07. So how will raising our sp to say .70 or .21 with fewer shares really help us. I really don't think that these manipulators are going to be scared off (it would be nice, but really) They really don't care what a stocks SP is, they trade to a differential of high to low. I know that by dropping our outstanding shares from 300 mil. to either 30 mil. or 100 mil. will let us share or spoils with fewer share holders. But if you look at companies like RIM who have over 500 mil. shares outstanding and an SP of $135.00 per share it hasn't hurt them. Lets face it when you have something to sell people will buy at almost any price but you have to have something, not just appear to have something. I'm just a little worried about going from .70 to .20 just because there isn't any really good NR. My pension cheque doesn't go as far as it use to.

So a little guidance in how one should vote would be nice. I am leaning towards keeping things the way they are. But I could be swayed.

May 28, 2008 06:42PM
May 28, 2008 07:40PM
May 29, 2008 03:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply