Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Proxy

posted on May 29, 2008 08:32PM

I have read that a lot of posters are voting no. I have not even received my information package in Winnipeg yet. I do not have previous experience with this so I'm not sure what to think.

My thought is that some of the largest individual shareholders must be SPQ management and I trust that they know what is best for the company. They have a huge personal wealth amount at stake as well as their reputations. I can't imagine them screwing that up so I was kind of leaning with assigning them with my votes, but it would have been a much easier decision if we had been provided some more in depth information. Perhaps there is more in the package that hasn't arrived but I figure the great posters here would have made it all clear if there was.

So, I am not a big share holder in comparison to those here that reveal their holdings, but actually quite big for my own personal situation. That said, I still really want my vote to count. I cannot attend the meeting to find out more information. Instead of assigning to management, I would like to assign my votes to Snug.

I am sorry to ask that here Snug as I have never met you or even talked to you. But, you command a lot of respect here. I remember you saying last week that you would be attending the meeting. Perhaps there will be something blatant that you will decide that there is no way that you will agree to with your shares. Or, you might decide that the proposal is ideal for SPQ. I don't think that we know everything yet and therefore a decision for my vote before the meeting is not sitting right for me. I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me once you have all of the information that you feel comfortable with.

I would not need you to advise me of your vote, thanks. I am planning to hold long even though my current value is almost 50% down. I just want to make sure that my vote means something! And, I value your judgement. Of course, I can totally understand if you feel that every shareholder should make their own decision. Please just say so. It's just that I don't feel that I will have the information that I would like to have before the voting deadline.

Would you mind if I assign my votes to you when I receive the package? Please consider carefully, as others might feel the same way as myself, and opt for the same request.

Sorry to put you on the spot!

New Message
Please login to post a reply