Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Spider AGM, voting, proxyholder

posted on Jun 05, 2008 06:51AM

I've just chatted with Sharon at Equity. If you have any questions with regards to voting and the Spider Resources AGM, she was very helpful. Her number is 416-361-0930 x238.

With regards to the AGM and the tabulation of votes on the 12 resolutions, an investor who attends must bring along their proxy form(s). An Equity employee will be at the meeting acting as a "scrutineer". This person will tabulate your vote. Your votes will be added to all of the votes sent in via the Internet or FAX.

Knowing this information now, I am willing to act as a proxyholder for any investor who does not want to or cannot use use the Internet or a FAX to register their vote. If you prefer to do it this way, send me a PM. I have to have in my physical position all proxy forms when I attend the AGM.

My discussion with Sharon at Equity was very professional so I don't think any votes will be lost if you use the Internet or a FAX. And by the sounds of it, there is going to be a big number of investor attendees at the meeting. Needless to say, I expect it to be quite animated.

I firmly believe in the future of Spider Resources. However, management and Board of Directors sometime need "a little help".

I'm going to start a list right now of those who are going to attend. Send me a PM with the title "I'm attending the AGM". Perhaps we could also share our real names in order to make things a little more personal.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply