Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Here is the post, from which I understood that not all were in agreement. And it was from johndefur Now whether it is factual or not. One can only surmise but I personally believe that not all are in favour as do a lot of other shareholders thus the controversy and whether to vote for or against.

I voted NO myself. It would be nice to se the sp rise after a rs but the likely hood of it falling back down are just too great for me to take a chance.

I and numerous SPQ holders I met with , which together make up a LARGE number of SPQ shares, are totally against the 10-1 RS...In our view this RS is NOT in the best interests of the small SPQ current shareholders...Reverse splits of the of size of 10 to 1, are almost always associated with a desperate Company in need of cash, and is usually driven down , just like we are seing now...

This RS is far from being a "done deal"...NOT all SPQ board members are in agreement with this RS...This peseudo argument that somehow the "bashers" are the sole problem , and this RS will solve the problem is not realistic....The truth is that at lower price, many many more small investors have a chance to play McFaulds, hence the 40 Million shares a day traded late last year....This badher problem could easily be solved by a small 3 for 1 RS will will put SPQ on the same level of shares out as almost all Players at McFaulds, just over 100 Million shares....

There is absolutely NO NEED for a 10 for1 especially at this point....In my view this resolution will be defeated, since it requires 2/3 MAJORITY to pass, and the directors of SPQ only hold about 10 Million shares, according to the lates AGM material filed, and remember not all of them are in agreement...I don't beleive in this case that some directors in management do NOThave the best interest in mind for the SPQ small shareholder...SPQ does NOT need money now...as pointed out by algrove, SPQ still has $4.3 MILLIONS $$ enough for this year'sdrilling and some next year....a special resolution can always be brought anytime next year for a much smaller RS, enough to put SPQ in line with all other McFaulds Players....

This resolution as it stands for a RS 10 for 1 must be defeated.... We will certainly be voting NO....and if you want to protect your interests/investment in SPQ, vote NO !...

IMCO

JD*

New Message
Please login to post a reply