Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

THANKS ...for the insight sum-4 all !

it helps verify that we should all VOTE NO

firstly ...the 1 out of 1000 statistic applies to all juniors @ their very first day as incorporated... from that point the 1 out of 1000 chances for a mine, changes in accordanc to each individual company and their findings ....operations ....drill results ect. OVER the months and years after their first day as an explorer.

IN MY VEIW: the ROF will be a mine ...done deal.

SPQ will be a partner... for sure

SPQ is in the top two land contenders ...and top two drill result findings (profile of deposits in the ground) ...and it just might be the case that they will have findings MORE sensational than NOT over the next couple of years. certainly the perponderance and accumulative findings of SPQ in some ways is more impressive than NOT even today ...don't forget we have a long list of very good results from 10 years of drilling ....

PEOPLE LOSE TRACK OF THIS.

the 1 in 1000 was blown away years ago after 8 % copper and our WAWA surface diamond counts. (which investors seem to have forgotten)

as for YOUR analagy on the RS .... AND shareprice appreciation with a smaller market cap, (after a good news release): i agree, the share-price will go up more readily with fewer shares outstanding ...BUT it will come down quicker as well !!!

don't forget our neighbour NOT has an incideous problem with bashers/shorters/daytraders as well ...and as we all know there share price had a high of around 7 bucks.

it's all relative ! ....and NOTS shares outstanding are about 130 mil or so... (a lot lower than ours)

smaller market caps do not eliminate the scurge of daytrading or HELP substanciate the true value of share price (....after all is said and done this fair value works through on it's own.)

the real value will finally rule ....and sometimes companies remain undervalued for years before they finally see their true value. (warren buffat knows this best and he has the patience to wait ...and his patience is what makes him money)

SPQ is fairly valued at around 25 cents when considering all their properties

...the market sentiment has dragged us down to 10 cents ...and then this lunacy of an RS DRAGGED us to 6.5 in a matter of two weeks !

again ...even if it were true, that a lower market cap will accomodate a more rapid increase in share price, after good news, you can be sure it will accomodate a drecrease with the same velocity ....perhaps even with more speed going the other way.

certainly all of the disadvantages of a RS for any junior (and especially SPQ) that have been verified, far out weigh the possibility that a lower market cap will see our share price momentarily run up on NEWS

in the final analis of this so called "advantage" of an RS :

....it ACTUALLY would only prove useful for daytraders who want to sell on the same day as the news, and beleive me, on that same day that you will see big gains ...you will also see big losses ..it will come down even faster because of a low market cap.

sum 4 all: i stongly recomend that all investors take the warren buffit approach :)

VOTE NO

cheers ....danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply