Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Goldfinger ...

Great to hear that you have a significant position in both SPQ and NOT. I do too. Good things are going to happen with these companies (along with FWR and other ROF players.)

I agree that the NOT news release was significant. It has begun to delineate a new Nemis strategy. And this strategy has probably caught both the attention of the money boys, but also the ROF players including Spider Resources. At this point these players are really wondering how things are going to evolve.

Should SPQ, FWR, FNC, or PRB hit something like Eagle One, the ROF ballgame changes again. I expect that implied and inferred tonnages will work their way up to 5 billion tons. Hopefully lots of nickel and PGEs.

Any talk about a concentrator then will include concrete discussions about location, size and costing.

Lots of interesting times ahead. The whole of the ROF only has 200 drill holes. Want to guess how many by this time next year? Even if the number is just doubled, we will know twice as much about the ROF mineralization than we do at this time.

SPQ investors will continue to need lots of patience. The nice thing is that the nickel, copper, PGEs, the "iums", and the chrome ain't going anywhere. The drills just need to find it! GLTA

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply