Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

thumbs up !!

posted on Feb 10, 2009 07:56PM

why does Snuggs always get more "thumbs up" than me :(

i want to make it to the "top rated messages" ...atleast once in my life !

i guess snuggs has more brains ...but i assure you ...there are those that say i am better looking. :)

and a note to all spiderinians:

this is a super PP ...The BIG DADDY of private placements and it will give us 10 million bucks to prove to the world we have billions in the ground.

it assures us, unlike the vast majority of junior explorers, that we have a very healthy time ahead for as long as it takes, right through a recession or a depression.

the major in question might have bought in to bring the shareprice up but who would do that in the present environment ...no one ...as well, that would not give us cash ...and little chance in the present market to do a PP after shareprice pops ...no one would do a PP at the top ....in these markets juniors will only receive PP at rock bottom deals.

and this 5 million is done @ .06 cents ...which is better than 4 cents !

i ask all to have a drink and be happy ...it's not utopia, but it will seem insignificant six months from now. and it's just the way the world turns with junior explorers ...doing pp's is the life blood of any small exploration company ....especially NOW in the present conditions.

...and now we should get our assses down to WAWA also ...and shore up that wonderfull diamond deposit ...this is a favorate of mine as i proclaimed in the last AGM. ...I DON'T MIND the major who is behind the present pp in sharing this claim because it is this major who will allow SPQ to proove out this diamond deposit by further sampleling and exploration funding.

oh yeh: almost forgot Hoov and Snuggs:

tentatively found out that SPQ does have to come up with feasability for FWR option claims to earn in 65% but it is not due in for about three years ....counting down from this past november. ...hopefully i can get this confirmed with Neil.

cheers to all: danny (& excuse my spelling ...no spell check on agoracom)

New Message
Please login to post a reply