Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Message: considering all the other activity in the mcfaulds...

K...

Lots of interesting stuff happening in the background. I think UC wants in on the action. Why wouldn't they? Go find another 50 billion tons, Jimmer. We'll get these "majors" really salivating big time.

K... Are you going to get down to PDAC? It would be nice to see you again. I've decided to fly down to bug a few people. Besides George Tsiolis needs a talking to. I want to have a feast of souvlaki on the Danforth.

DonyPee mentioned to me that the NDP MP in Thunderbay (Bruce Hyer) has found out about the Ring of Fire (perhaps Hyer has known before, but now he seems really interested). I'm going to chat with SammyK in Edmonton, and tell him and Griz that they need to tell MP Rathgeber on Friday that the "NDP is getting nosey".

Ironically, I understand from DonyPee that this fellow Bruce Hyer has some nice fishing lodges so I shouldn't bad mouth the guy. If Don and I (plus the other 98 Agoracom types who pay $2500 for a ticket) want to go fly fishing, I better - at least - pretend I'm a card carrying NDPer.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply