Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Never mind the " perhaps it's true ", you do reap what you sow, providing it germinates. If you don't pay attention you also reap things you do not want. Weeds!!! Ask any farmer. I'm the kind of investor who is maybe too accepting of BOD's. I'll never be big enough to challenge them seriously. The challenge that was mounted with Noront last year was an exception, and I was proud to be part of it. If the BOD doesn't appeal to me I will vote with my feet. Sell!, then take my small profit or loss, whatever. I like the prospects here so I'll hang around and wait. I get the feeling this is what the BOD of SPQ are doing anyway. Once all the others close by get their drilling done, SPQ's value will increase along with them. Now to Cliff's. They are buying in with mouth sized bits. KWG was a deal with a question, Why? Were they serious? I think we can now conclude they are serious. I'm of the opinion it is too early for them or anybody else to jump in big time. Besides, with markets the way they are, who else can? I know there are some big boys who, with normal markets could, but it may be too early even under good conditions. Just my feelings from the little experience I have. I do not know how much more drilling it will take to get these guys serious about moving in. But I'm sure with borrowing constraints, it will take a lot more than usual. Before this happens, I expect to see Cliff's take small positions with anyone else who needs money to drill. If it is too big for them to swallow, then they will have made a handsome profit, or they may choose to be a minority holder and reap their harvest that way. And now to really ruffle some feathers I'll take a page from your book.........we need an RS!!! Sometimes medicine doesn't taste good, but it cures the disease.

New Message
Please login to post a reply