Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Jun 22, 2009 11:01PM

Jun 23, 2009 04:50PM
Jun 24, 2009 07:13AM

hi my old pal:

yes you are so correct: (accept for one point)

the point i am making is that low bids drive the price even lower ...at a time when we are wanting to do a PP.

it would be my prefference that you did not even talk about this trading tool at this time ..as there are so many who might indeed put in low ball bids at your suggestion.

however: i do admit, that in all probability, your suggestion of throughing in low ball bids will probably have little effect in the over-all SPQ share-price. but maybe not ... it is strange that you would offer these suggestions, a technique of short term traders, when these traders in the past, have done so much damage.

now to your one point about making money: the vast majority of traders do not make money with SPQ ...ON A YEAR TO YEAR basis they loose money.

the only people who have made money and will continue to make money, are those who invest on the long term. (over one year position)

i have made in access of 250,000.00 dollars with spq on these one year plus postions over the last 10 years.

i hope that helps.

danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply