Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

SPQ being set up for a PP

posted on Jul 22, 2009 10:50PM

hello out there!

today is all institutional buying.

the share price is being consolidated for a private placement to take place.

they would at least like to get one through at around 5 cents.

that's it ...plain and simple.

on another note ...i apologize for not getting back on the AGM ...there were really quite a few revelations.

(i have been busy with ballet and educational reform)

and i don't think there is much appreciation out there for my in depth analysis on what is really going on in any event.

I still have a million SPQ ...BUT ONLY for sentimental reasons :) (i have owned this company for 20 years...)

it is only prudent to own more of FWR and UC and NOT.

the reasons are simple:

• Niel Novak gave UC 65% of our property ....and it could be the most valuable property in the whole ROF !!
  • SECONDLY, FWR will end up with at least 50% of our option agreement (it was determined at the AGM that our earning up to 60% in time for the deadline is very unlikely ...we would need the permission of FWR for an extension)

so, why would one own SPQ, which unfortunately must split with KWG whats left, after UC and FWR get the majority of interest.

also 2 other points:

• FWR has 100% of four claim blocks of even more well located property than the joint venture.
  • they also have a very good gold property
  • UC has a revenue stream in their gold property in Mexico.
  • and lastly NOT ...WELL I AM SO glad i sold a million SPQ a few months back to buy some more of NOT.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW FOLKS.

just remeber this: if all the directors of SPQ owned a substancial amount of shares like i have over the years, then we would be in a much better position.

selling out to UC is a good example of what happens when directors do not own shares of the company they are directing. it's obvious, people act differently, when it does not affect their own pocket.

any ways, no problem just sell SPQ AND BUY UC... and menawhhile, do like me, keep some SPQ for sentimental reasons, if you should be that crazy.

i am a bit crazy.

neil navak thinks i am silly ...as he announced in the last AGM...

well, maybe i am silly for holding on to shares of SPQ, but WAWA may be a sleeping giant. (i remeber when SPQ WENT to 25 cents on diamond results from WAWA, A FEW years back)

cheers ....danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply