Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Thanks Rock for this excellent link.

The article on page 15 - Chromite Mine Operator Still to be Determined - reads as if it is all a done deal. I don't think we're quite there yet. There is, however, lots of really interesting information here: tax stuff, T-Bay vs. Longlac, concentrator & furnace location. Nothing said about the First Nations stuff though.

Frank Smeenk's (KWG) last comment - "There are going to be fifty mines up there." - is typical Smeenkian ebulliance. Let's get 'er done, Frank! Let's get that financing in place and then mine Big Daddy.

There's a nice Corporate Profile on Spider Resources (page 37). Mention is made about the completion of the 43-101 for the chromite by the end of March when SPQ hands over the operator's rein on Big Daddy to KWG.

Another really interesting article is the one starting on page 10, University Pioneers New Sampling Technology. "With our method [Precambrian University], we can map the pentlandite and discover whether the platinum is in the pentlandite itself homogeneously distributed or if it exists as miniscule nuggets in another platinum rich mineral as an inclusion." Given the fact that Spider Resources and other ROF explorcos have found PGEs and nickel up on the JBL, this sampling technology would seem to potentially help the geologists with their drilling programs.

Lots more surprises to come from the ROF I would think. And I'm still very positive with my SPQ investment.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply