Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Mar 12, 2010 04:28PM
Mar 12, 2010 09:33PM

Foghorn:

Welcome to the Spider Resources Agoracom forum. Good to have you on board. Love yer "Foghorn" handle.

You write:

"...appears to be a long play but a good one."

In fact it will probably be a short one. Both SPQ & KWG have a suitor (Cliffs Natural Resources). But this situation will probably be very good for the high-risk high-reward investor. The share price in recent weeks has gone from 5 cents to 10.5 cents today. We may see a two banger or three banger from here (possibly more).

Of course, there is always a down-side. But if you do some reading on this forum e.g., LINK LIBRARY, you will understand this as part of the history of Spider Resources.

So depending on your risk profile and due diligence, you might want to try and pick up some more shares early in the week. (I'm not an investment advisor, just a guy who has been following Spider Resources for quite some time. I expect others of my friends on the board will also pop up with some feedback.)

Snug

Mar 13, 2010 09:10AM
Mar 13, 2010 11:27AM
Mar 13, 2010 11:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply