Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Mar 13, 2010 04:13PM
Mar 14, 2010 12:13PM

Re: The Future of Spider

posted on Mar 14, 2010 10:25PM

Remember when DDI was just about to be distributed (May 2008 KWG NR)? The (surprising) chromite findings in the 2008 summer and early fall changed the whole thing. Prospectus was even filed (August 08), and all the rollover paperworks was almost completed! Suddenly, every prospector in town was taking "chromite" and DDI was put to sleep for a while...

Cliffs came around fast, had some jaw-dropping at the figures and concentration, took a beer or two with Frank, Neil and Mac, made their testings and DDs, started a very quick accumulation of KWG (up to 19%) tru PPs, and further warrant exrecices, and then had serious talks with Mac and friends, under the anxious eye of Wes and friends...

And finally Cliffs ended with the FWR huge Chromite deposits ... and all the other FWR claims with the lot (too bad for that, though. But Mac is no more a prospector. Neil is younger, and I think he is and will remain a prospector for many years, and he would certainly want to run his followers to new challenges...)

Diamond was the original quest of Neil Novak. Even if Spider and KWG did part a few years ago, they almost merged at one point of time, and we long holders are here today probably for the very sound of diamonds... Does Wawa (or Victor) sounds reminiscent of something?

Frank Smeenk will -finally- fill his promise about DDI. And I think we will see this SPQ-KWG merger at last, with Neil Novak at the wheel. What will we get for our chromite from Cliffs? Well... Enough to fund our future diamond exploration. And also a good chunk of CLF shares in our portflolio to smile.

And you mention UC. Jim's UC has its head elsewhere, I believe (under a sombrero?). I would not be surprised to see UC's ROF holdings go to Cliffs in the process. Good money for Jim's projects down south... SPQ-KWG-UC are my personnally three more important holdings in the ROF BTW. Will I retire shortly? We'll see pretty soon!

All speculation, obviously. And just talking, guys.

GLTA.

BB.

New Message
Please login to post a reply