Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Rockstar: I have often wondered about the marketing and promotion of SPQ myself. It seems to me that Neil is more of a hands on "go find the goods in the ground" guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that! BUT, a company in the enviable position where our Spider now finds itself, with proven goods in the ground and if all indications are correct, the NI43-101 will "once and for all" PROVE that; then things MUST switch to the sales and promotion of the company in order to position it for Capital appreciation in the future.
I know that the issue of the improvement in the outward spin of Spider was raised at an AGM a year or 2 back when things like the freshen up of the SPQ website etc were raised by the likes of Snug and JD and others. I don't think we've seen much movement in this direction to date (maybe they've just been TOO busy drilling and proving up resources). Hopefully we see some improvements in this regard once the NI43-101 is behind us and attentions can shift alittle at the top from, "the drill and only the drill" to more of a "getting the SPQ story out". The ROF secrets are out of the bag for sure!! Just hoping that Neil and SPQ get our much deserved publicity for the key role that the SPQ leadership have played and will continue to play in the ROF discoveries.

Many of us have been waiting and holding a long time for our, "day in the sun". Lets hope it is VERY soon...

All of course IMHO. Do your own DD.

Topdog,

New Message
Please login to post a reply