Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

By the way, I un-Removed this message yesterday morning.

I did this out of curiousity, to see what the contents were. As it turns out, a railroad into the ROF is highly relavent to Spider. Perhaps it was Removed by someone in error.

The "You may Remove this message " link should only be used to remove spam, extreme foul language or other highly inflamatory posts. All other posts that contravene the 6 rules, or are not relavent to Spider should be flagged as a violation.

Posts that are Removed instead of flagged go straight to the garbage, except that Presidents (maybe VP as well) can see that the message was removed and they have the option of recovering the item. However, without contacting Agoracom, we can't see who did the message removal. This presents the potential for abuse, since anyone below VP can have their messages indiscriminately deleted without justification, or accountability. I have already sent a message to Agoracom to address this part.

In the meantime, please use the flag system to have messages removed. And please write a quick comment on why the post is a violation. Your hub leaders are active enough to respond to them, and it offers a second set of eyes.

Cylinder

New Message
Please login to post a reply