Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Message: Re: Railway Feasibility Project...NorthernOn... Fog

Fog:

I agree that Eli and Smeenk are just two actors on a larger stage where great wealth can be generated. And as any acting troop knows, it takes a while to learn your lines. But once opening night comes and the lines are delivered, there is great excited. But much stumbling happens before.

With regards to " I am sure that when push comes to shove the rail will get built (probably by the tax payers)...", in reality it's only the taxpayer (ie., humans) that generates wealth and spends it. The forest, lakes, animals, and minerals can't. Railways can't; they're built by taxpayers. Buildings can't; they're built by human beings. You get the idea.

So if we want wealth, we must generate it. Those Mountain Equipment Coop (MEC) anoraks loved and worn by tree huggers are manufactured through wealth generated by investors like you and me investing in great opportunities like the ROF.

IMHO

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply