Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

This reminds me so much of what happened with FWR trading it sends shivers down my back. Don't get me wrong I did well very well on FWR but not near as well as we could have. Accumulation is taking place day by day by day. Not solely by CLF's but by alliances to clf's in my opinion. It was not retail who swayed the vote with FWR and the groundwork is once again being laid. Listen to JD, hold on to your shares. FWR was sold out way under value and they are tring to gain the same control here. Intimidation is a big factor and that happens through the trading. We all know what is in the ground. Big money may be happy with a guaranteed double simply through trading. I want much more related to the value in the ground. Say what you want this is going to be a mine sooner or later even with the hurdles. The old FWR, along with SPQ and KWG property is what holds the goods. Cliff's wants control of these goods and is working daily to get them. Is an offer coming, yes. Will it be accepted or driven higher. Depends who holds the shares and what they will accept. Foolish in my mind not to hold until we know the real value. You might be surprised on what price someone may be willing to pay. First offer will be a low ball. I hope that someone else (another major)decides they want to play ball with KWG and SPQ then take a run at CLF's. It's not guaranteed that others want to deal directly with CLiffs for all of the known chromite. Just look at the value CLF put on the FWR deposit once they got control. A lot more than the $1.00 per share they paid for it. Perhaps someone else may put a kink into CLF plan to control it all. Sure hope so but still believe if that is not the case we will still see a significant rise in SPQ in the shorter term and KWG not to far behind. Time will tell how big that rise will be.

Just my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply