Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Quotes like "a R/S will bring in more Serious Investors" gets me a little pissed off, we got SPQ to where it is now but it seems like he thinks we are just baggage today.

Good comments Rallard, but I think it is good to look at it from the point of view of what major institutional investors will do. If you're hoping that the stock price will stay low for just a little while longer, while you have time to pour more money into the stock, then you don't want the institutions interested. If, however, you're ready to have your investment appreciate in value, then I'd have to say that "more serious investors" are a good thing.

The more that I've thought about the R/S these past several days, the less opposed I am to it. I'm still not 100% convinced that it's the wise move, but I also concur that I can't see the same "big picture" that NN can.

The only thing that I feel really strongly about is the ratio. I don't think that 1:2 is any better than 1:10. In fact, I think it's worse. It has the negative characteristics of a RS without the positive aspects of getting the share price above a dollar. The share price needs to get out of the pennies, not just due to perception, but also because it enhances eligibility for a listing on a more senior exchange. If we're going to do it, I'd want 1:10.

New Message
Please login to post a reply