Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Some of the things i've been noticing. (especially on stockhouse)

Manipulation: A word used by other people to explain the unexplainable. or to spread fear and or confidence in a stock. I find this word is overly used to try and manipulate ppl in doing what you want them to do. (heh, manipulate with the word manipulation )

This downwards trend we seem to be having. If you look at other similar stocks, they all seem to be doing about the same. No sense in trying to overthink this. It's not SPQ that's the problem at the moment, it's the overall sentiment towards these type of stocks.

Afterall, if the markets have a down day. Wouldn't it make sense if the stocks listed in them also had a down day?

Now this post is not meant to stop you from buying or selling this stock. But hopefully it'll calm you down long enough to make an informed decision.

Also, on a separate note. I've found a lack of a forum on Cliff discussions. stockhouse and agoracom just have scarce postings or no noteworthy posters. Please send me a PM if you do know of a good forum for Cliff.
(no i don't own any cliff shares. but any discussions on a forum for a company who owns close to 50% of the JV is definitely relevant)

And, of course, this is all in my humble opinion. I have no real expertise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply