Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

I think there is a misunderstanding about what some call a reverse split. What NN is proposing is a consolidation. In my books there is quite some difference. I'm going for the consolidation (unless my mind is changed at the AGM) as without it I think our hope of a decent buyout is very small. I have plenty of shares and I'd like to see a decent return. I could make a nice profit if I sold our now. I have taken some off the table along the way.

I don't put my faith in any CEO or board but we have the goods, NN hopes to prove up more. I think what we have to remember is giving a vote for the consolidation does not necessarily mean it will take place. It gives until Dec/2010 to be implimented or not.

Please think hard and do some research on other companies that have done a consolidation (not a reverse split) before you make a decision. As I've said before, I will be at the AGM and I won't vote until then.

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply