Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
May 11, 2010 07:43AM
May 11, 2010 09:00AM
May 11, 2010 10:11AM
May 11, 2010 11:51AM

Just the short term.Scotland67. The share price is lower as many share holders have jumped ship and taken a profit, presumably. I'm a day/swing trader for the most part, and I've taken some off the table from time to time, but I'm looking at this long term. Again, consolidation and the sp will take a slight dip only, as in this case it is different than a reverse split as I have explained in another post. If you have nerves of steel to take a chance on missing the boat it would be a good time to sell now (if you can make a profit by selling now. It is a little late as the shares reached 15 cents), and buy later after the consolidation. IMO, if you hang on now hoping the consolidation won't go through I can see a big dip in the share price. A reverse split because a company wants to get it's share price up so it won't be taken off the" big" board is vastly different than a company positioning itself for a decent buyout by a major rather than a steal at penny prices if the consolidation doesn't go through. Read your SPQ proposal. It couldn't be more clear. Again, just my opinion. No one listenes to me on this board anyway so why should you be concerned. It is like batting one's head against a brick wall.

I make good money both investing and trading (occasionally I loose). I'm not bragging, that is the truth.

Do your own thing. I'm looking at this as an investment for my grandchildren.

Cheers,

Gleegee.

May 11, 2010 01:35PM
May 11, 2010 02:50PM
May 11, 2010 08:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply