Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

RE: REVERSE SPLIT/CONSOLIDATION. Though the two words in fact mean the same thing there are circumstances which apply to specific cases and change the meaning for that reason. In most cases RS means a company is in trouble and there is danger of it being delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange "big board". In SPQ's case they are only listed on the Venture exchange, so no danger of being delisted there. In fact I will ask Neil if there is a possibility of a listing on the big board should consolidation happen.

I like the idea of Consolidation and will vote 100% in favour with my better then half a million shares. I agree that a heightened share price with shares outstanding being reduced to 47 million from 471 million (approx) will be more condusive to attracting a major(s). The NI 43-101 with its indicated resource averaging 40.66% cr203 is great and amenable for Direct Shipping ( that is it can be transported/exported without the benefit of benefication), which means no concentrator would be needed at site, and it would seem to me that should no major rear it's head open pit/direct shipping could be an option. Just my opinion. But a question that should be posed to NN and not nay- sayed as Cylinder has so emphatically posted.

It seems that many people have jumped ship fearing a further dip in the sp. Because of that fear the share price has already dipped. I think it may go lower immediately after the Consolidation but I also believe it will rise again and if no major bites SPQ will be in a position to raise money to prove up more resources. We not only have Cromium but many other desirable metals.

Do please speak to NN. He is very approachable and more knowledgeable then some posters on this board would have you believe.

All the best to all shareholders,

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply