Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Maybe answer your question with other questions, but is the SP drop atributable to the R/S? It has tracked KWG up and down almost perfectly, yet there is no R/S happening with KWG.

At the end of the day, SPQ will own 27.5% of Big Daddy, the same as now. If this Big Daddy is worth a bill, or 2 bill, or whatever, 27.5% of it is still there, same as before. CLF owns 45% of this orebody, plus they have a big say in what happens with KWG. Sometime over the next year, there are going to be decisions made as regards feasability,etc. If the decision is made to proceed with a 100m expense to prove up feasability, SPQ will have to come up with 27.5 m to retain their % holdings, but this study will put huge upward pressure on their SP. Would anyone here want to be delegated to a net smelter return because there was no way to raise the necessary funds to participate further?

In the meantime if this vote results in a drop in share price, it merely creates an opportunity to load up further. If one understands what we have here, there should be no concern, other than a lesser volatility to trade short term.

I have made some good coin from my investment here over the last 3 years. I have done this by paying close attention to what is happening, and acting on that knowledge, not by being against the action and spending my time trying to change it. My general impression is that this R/S is going to win the day, and I have 7 voting sheets in front of me consisting of in excess of 3 mill shares. They will all be voted in support of management within the allotted time, unless something major occurs to change my mind.

Best Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply