Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"I had 3 stocks in the last 5 years that all went RS and unfortunetly lost 80 percent of my cash on each. "

I understand your point. I've been sc***ed so many times in the past with Shares Consolidation... I'm sure however you can find some examples of a win-win Consolodation...

We do have the choice to get out (many here have doubled their investment - or near to), and get back in if it happens to go south. I would prefer that you do that instead of voting Neil's request out. Especially if you have lost your trust in Spider's Management. I -it's personal- keep faith in Neil and his crew. Neil is not crazy (his words). I voted YES.

You are right, tough. RS can be compared to chemiotherapy. "Half billion share float + Time consumed + No big hit yet" is a cancerous equation. You would prefer not to have it, but if you don't treat the thing, it may kill you. Refusing to risk a possible loss of cash folllowing a RS is like refusing chemiotherapy because the 3 last shots, you lost your hair...

GLTA.

BaBa.

New Message
Please login to post a reply