Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Trace:

Thanks for attending the AGM. I really hope you are correct with your statement "It is going to be an interesting year for SPQ". For the life of me, I honestly can't see why.

Here are my thoughts:

1) there are 470+ million shares outstanding. Who's going to have a look at Spider Resources? The optics stink.

2) will Cliffs move quickly to buy them out. IMHO, not a chance. Why would they? They know there's 40% chromite in the ground. And no other "biggee" has even shown any modicum of interest. And government and First Nations folks seem to be noticably absent at this time. And the "we", the retail investors, are not even trying to find out why. We sit and bleat like sheep.

3) since the option for the BOD to consolidate of shares has been turned down, I doubt whether Neil or the BOD are going to be excited about doing anything at this point. Why market Spider Resources when they won't be able to raise money and when the retail investor doesn't give a crap?

So as they say in politics, you get the government you vote for. In Spider Resources' case, the retail investors get the company vision they voted for.

So I agree, we're going to have to be LONG because the share price ain't going to go anywhere except most likely back to five cents. All IMHO.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply