Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

As annoying as it is, I believe that when bashers show up, it's a great sign.

Keeps us on our toes a bit, makes us backup our predictions a little better and puts things into a reasonable perspective so we don't get too carried away with our own brilliance.

without them the forum gets too optimistic and does open the door for us to get a little carried away with our success' and leaves room for us to miss something amungst the euphoria.

Does it shake out some loose shares from the novice investor ? probably, but the novice investor usually doesn't have a great number of shares, so it doesn't make a difference.

what it does tell me is that there are people out there that spend a lot of time trying to bring down the share price based on fear and fear alone, and that my friends is a good thing !

So read through their posts, absorb them, and see through the parts that stick out to see what they are really trying to do, and it'll actually help you realize how big this this is.

Drew2222

New Message
Please login to post a reply