Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

The Province started taking the ROF seriously when Cliffs became involved, and there have been discussions between Cliffs and MNDMF; in fact Cliffs has provided conceptual plans of an open pit mine to the Ministry (most of you likely know this).

The proposed railway route to the ROF has been staked as a series of mining claims on Provincially owned land (Crown Land)...technically this is non-compliant with the Mining Act.

So...if you truly believe that Cliffs is acting in an unethical manner, complain to the Minister responsible; Cliffs can go nowhere without the goodwill of the Provincial Government, and any hint of impropriety is likely to raise some concerns.

However, it is not yet clear to me that Cliffs is not doing what any company would do to get control of something of value, and that will include manipulation, intimidation, etc.

In the end, we as stakeholders also have a responsibility to be rational and knowledgeable and to clearly understand what is going on around us and act accordingly.

I have not yet voted for the merger, but I will if Cliffs does not make a fair offer, and IMO that is nothing less than $1.00 given the potential of this area to generate long term wealth for whoever is the ultimate owner of these properties.

T

New Message
Please login to post a reply