Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Quite a few mentions of some way to get a count on the votes for amalgamation. Why?

No matter how you do it, by private forum or otherwise, the potential is there for CLF to access it. In this case we would only be assisting them in their endeavor to screw us. The only real necessity is for Neil to know where the voting stands at any given point, and he has access to this information as the votes are counted as they come in, He can access this info, but no one else can. The only important thing is that everyone get their vote in as quickly as possible. Every vote gives him that much more bargaining power.

Also everyone concerned that many may decide to jump ship at this point, as even the 19 cents is not guaranteed. Selling tomorrow or sometime between now and July 8th, does nothing as long as the sellers vote before they go. The buyers can do nothing to effect the outcome, so you can be sure they are only buying on the strength that there will be another bump in the offer price. On that basis if there is a 20mill share day tomorrow, it will tell me there is a huge belief out there that CLF has more to offer and good for us.

We just witnessed the fifth and sixth innings in a back to back fashion. I anticipate the seventh and eighth to be played next weekend, with the final on July 7th.

Best regards

K

Jun 28, 2010 09:52PM
Jun 28, 2010 10:23PM
Jun 29, 2010 10:02AM

Jun 29, 2010 10:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply