Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

I have re-read the KWG NR and it is evasive but I can only interpret it as fore warning of a new & powerful offer REAL SOON !

I think its time for KWG to play the "Evaluation" card.

I interpret "Canaccord Genuity Corp" getting involved as fresh powder

I speculate that CLF with their inside info knows the potential impact of this maneuver and is proactively assessing retail (dirt) strength. Aafab is laughing as the ex is getting at least four calls tonight ... I digress ... I don't think CLF's negotiating model considered the SPQ backbone of nationalism and tenacity.

Remember me ranting about the value of the backhaul of SPQ's high grade (no need to upgrade) ore as cash flow to service the development of everything else. Now SPQ has half (or all?) of the 'good ore' and 0.5 % of the NSR on that all that ore and that = "CASHFLOW"... on CLF's development time line. What is the present value of that?

KWG knows, SPQ knows, CLF knows and Connacord knows.

Question: Can Connacord offer a cash value for those future royalties?... what is the reality of CLF's business model if they don't get SPQ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply