Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

WHAT AN ORDEAL!!

I hold a LARGE amount of SPQ shares through Scotia I Trade. I have NOT received my white proxy from SPQ to vote FOR the merger as yet. I have made no less than 6 calls yesterday and today to Laurel Hill, then Equity Transfer and finally to Itrade. WHAT a run around.....

The "story" I get from all of them is that because the shares are through a discount on line brokerage, that I am a NOBO (Notice of Beneficial Ownership) holder (versus my actually holding the share certificates) and as such materials would NOT be mailed....?

I don't know if this is factual or not; BUT when I finally got someone from Itrade on the phone today who SEEMED to know what I was looking for; she advised me that she would have to call Broderick (who apparently are the agent of record for this process...?) to get my control # and call me back!!..

HERE is where this gets VERY interesting....

When she called me back with a control #, I asked her to confirm which motion that this control # was voting for AND the number she gave me was in support of the Cliffs agenda to vote AGAINST the merger!! NOT the one I wanted which is to vote FOR the merger....

I STILL have not received my control # to vote my several million shares FOR the merger, BUT I caution everyone/anyone who MAY be phoning or emailing to get their control # to VERIFY which agenda that control # is supporting.....

I will keep after them UNTIL I get the control # I need to support the merger. Cliffs will NOT steal my shares without my voice being heard!

Interesting times for sure!

Long and Strong on SPQ

Topdog,

New Message
Please login to post a reply