Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"With all the excitement around spq/kwg is no one noticing the slide in FNC, NOT and BMK? With the valuations here, it might be a level to start picking up a few shares of our neighbors."

Not a bad idea. Since chrome seems to be the main focus in ROF lately, I would think that NOT and PRB would be most logical choices. They have a 50/50 JV at Black Creek which is half way in between Big Daddy and Clf's Black Label/Black Thor. Its high grade, close to surface and the highest ground in area. They are presently working on a 43-101 which should be out in about a month. If CLF doesnt get majority of Bid Daddy, Black Creek may be in play and NOT and PRB should heat up as BC may be clf's next target. I am thinking that NOT and PRB would sell their claim for the chrome only, not enitre company taken out. PRB only has 36 million shares outstanding so it would go up a lot more % wise than NOT.

Good luck to all SPQ and KWG shareholders in your merge. I have been following this saga and routing for you. I initially thought it would be real tough to compete against CLF's deep pockets, but with the NR of today and yesterday I think you guys have a very good shot. If you guys prevail, then it looks like NOT/PRB's Black Creek may get more attention and value.

Here is a link to a map of all three.

http://www.probemines.com/i/maps/McFaulds2009_Black_Creek.jpg

New Message
Please login to post a reply