Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

I agree with you. This is why we give these guys the bonices and all the compansation shares so that they can come back vote there shares agaist us and run with theire pockets full of our money, money that we took all the risks for just to find something that would make a buck for us and gues what We took all the risks and get the crums while our own people we depend on to take our interests and oh yes reward them very well wih shares so that they can then make the deals to have it all taken away from us. I say is their no justice for us small guys?Is this what it is all about with investing in junior Co.'s We have only to look at the FWT story unfolded. I say no compensation to no one until we start to make money. The only thing they talk about in any notice for anything is compansation for the boys to use against us. Do we not have any one in thisto take our interests Tell me why is it not set up that no take over bids can be atempted until proper evaluatins have been made so that we the risk takers can get some of the cream. Why even bother with a 43 101 We all now know that if something good is sell your shares first chance you get to the BIG guys as the BOD will simply come back and tell you that it is in your best interest. IF WE WHANT JUSTICE AND AT LEAST A FAIR DEAL IN OUR JUNIOR'S WE SHOULD PERHAPS STOP INVESTING IN THEM .Is their justice for us ? Something is seriously wrong with this complete investment picture. Several hundred million dollars for hundreds of billions.WHAT DOES GOVERNMENT SAY ABOUT THIS?IS THIS OK? COMENTS PLEASE. Turcotte

New Message
Please login to post a reply