Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

An invitation

posted on Jun 20, 2008 11:08AM

Hi all SPQ fellow shareholders!

I wanted to let you know that I am organizing a FREE $100 Gin Rummy Tournament on Sunday June 29, 2008 at 10am ET at RummyRoyal.com. No deposit is required to play in this Kalooki 51 Freeroll.

To register, simply
click here, download the free software, and create a new account! It's as simple as that. Then on Sunday June 29, get ready to play for your share of this $100 FREE tournament (it's called Playgames Freeroll in the multi-player lobby).

You can also play in other daily/weekly free Gin Rummy tournaments at RummyRoyal.com to win FREE cash with no deposit required!

Playing Online Gin Rummy is simple and fun. And if you know how to play poker, you will pick it up fast. If you do not know how to play Rummy, it's not a problem at all. Simply watch the easy to follow video instructions at RummyRoyal.com.

Remember, you must click here to be eligible for this offer. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you in the tournament.

New Message
Please login to post a reply