Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Nov 13, 2008 10:16AM

Nov 13, 2008 03:16PM

That is what my original thought thought was but back when he was buying GMP was the most active buyer so I don't know, unless he bought some though National back then as well? maybe Agoracom could do some digging as I believe that this was the largest cross in SRU's history.

I keep looking at the insider trading hoping to see management put their money where their mouths are and buy some stock at this ridiculous price. I also would think that SS would be a strong buyer at these prices, I mean he was buying well over a buck so why not take a huge amount of stock while it is under 20 cents. It seems that Westwind has had a bout enough of this stock and is selling off their position. This is not good since they were heavy buyers just before and after the TSX listing and it was Westwind that sponsored SRU to get onto the big board. But maybe they want to take a loss and come back in February-March?

Nov 14, 2008 05:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply