Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: Re: I hope you can read this. It is a critical component

A lot of solid points there Lanny. The Republicans have more than a little egg on their face but when it comes to "The great society", "The new deal" and Greenspan [a private banker working for a private banking institution called The Fed] and now Obama with his left agenda, the creation of all that negative junk happened on the Democrats shift. We desperately need a powerful, on target, 3rd party. It is the only way we can keep those clowns in Washington in line and on a proper course. The 3rd party would not have to take more than about 15-20% of the vote in order to screw up the Rep's & Dem's plan "A" agenda.

Another thing that is severly hurting us is the fact that most all of them are lawyers and when a country is led or ruled by that ilk, that country is in deep do-do. I might as well add term limits. Why let those lawyers get entrench so deeply that you can't pry them out with a can opener because that part of their anatomy is glued to their respective seats.

I did not say O/T when I formulated this post because what politicians, and judges [who are also lawyers] bankers [many are lawyers also] do, directly affects the world around us and that includes Starfield Resources. Those guys caused the world-wide debacle we are in. It certainly wasn't the white or blue collar workers. Hey Lanny, I know we have some differences here but I am willing to throw a couple of crooked evangelists into the mix too. LOLOL.

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply