Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Hi Vincenthable,

There are companies that are active in the region in hte search for diamonds, BHP, RIO?(don't know about them), De beers and some other smaller companies. What I do know is that it costs a lot to define a resource for diamonds and do hope that a JV is the way they are planning on taking this thing. I do agree with some follow up work but I do not agree with blowing a huge part of the limited budget on diamond exploration. Diamonds are not hot right now and won't be for several years yet so doing any JV now may be impossible unless they hit one hell of a hole. But, to pull too much money away from the metallurigical system is not in anyone's interests IMO and I hope that SRU has the money available to move this area of the project forward, as like I have said, it is their bread and butter!

New Message
Please login to post a reply