Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

KVC
Oct 27, 2009 12:11PM

AGORACOM
Oct 27, 2009 12:23PM

KVC
Oct 28, 2009 03:26PM

Oct 28, 2009 08:45PM

Oct 28, 2009 10:43PM

IMO the bottom line here is that Starfield Resources Inc. has lost focus on who they are and the great potential that Ferguson Lake has. Expense for diamond hunting is not only ill timed but a distraction that should never have been.

Concerning the process. Something is very wrong with that aspect of the company's business. Do they actually have a process? I submit that in essence they do NOT because if they had to hire a company to do verification or some type of work on it, then apparantly in their opinion it was either not workable or perhaps better said, not completed by the Harris group. Will it be Starfield's intentions to hire yet another company after Hatch to verify what Hatch has done which in turn was hired to verify what the Harris group did. I use the word verification because admittedly, I just do not know what is really going on. If I am way off here, it is only because the company has never fully explained what the real problem is with the process if any or issue is with the Harris group if any.

I submit this post in respect to Starfield, Hatch and the original inventors of the process and also to the forum at large.

Jerry Francis 11 year shareholder.

Oct 29, 2009 07:25AM
Oct 29, 2009 11:46AM
Oct 30, 2009 11:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply