Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

KVC
Oct 27, 2009 12:11PM

AGORACOM
Oct 27, 2009 12:23PM

KVC
Oct 28, 2009 03:26PM

Oct 28, 2009 08:45PM

Oct 28, 2009 10:43PM

Oct 29, 2009 07:25AM
Oct 29, 2009 11:46AM
Oct 30, 2009 11:07AM

I agree Lanny but may I offer a weak possible answer to your thoughts. AD and a couple of others on the board are not exactly spring chickens and maybe they are hoping that diamonds prove to be a 'guys' best friend. Assuming that they find a load of perfect blue-white sparklers, it would take years to develop a significant hope for diamond find, which as we know is not their expertise to begin with.

In conclusion, I submit that for both age related reasons and that they are not 'diamond guys', that they will sell off that phase of the venture as quickly as possible. As a guess, it will still take them a few years to bring it all together "IF" they ever find anything worthwhile. Those years would be better spent working toward a buyout of the rest of the project.

Jerry

P. S. I wonder if AD polished up that diamond and gave it away as a present or if he is sporting a sharp looking pinky ring .

P.P.S. Agoracom, please don't delete this post as it is a feelble attempt to bring humor into a not so humorous situation. Thanks. Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply