Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

"There is a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obsecure the truth."

Good morning Felicia.

Interesting quote above. I know that this forum is an SRU one, however I would like to add something to that above comment. It does have application to Starfield, so I guess I didn't need to put it into the off topic catagory. If I am wrong there then I apologize to the forum.

Most assuredly Felicia, what we call facts are at times a distant world apart from the World of Truth. Also Truth can never obsecure, twist or deny facts but actually exposes the fact of the matter. Hmmn, I wonder where I read/heard that?

I also believe that you are a very busy business woman so I do not expect to have a running conversation of this type with you, however the off topic forum or inbox medium of exchange remains open if you ever have any slack time and desire to chat a bit. LOL.

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply