Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: Starfield Resources Provides Update On Hydrometallurgical Testing

Thanks for the reply Hydro.

I would like to comment on your thoughts regarding the cost factors that would be involved. Maybe it is because I am a suspicious Yank, originally from NYC, where I was a policeman for 25 years, but whether it is crime stats or costs for projects, seldom do the original 'predictions or prophecies' [lol] ever work out to be the final numbers.

I truly do not understand why Starfield has felt the need to have so many people get involved with the metallurgical issue. Either the Harris group's process works or it doesn't. SGS Lakefield [I believe], Hatch, McGill and who know who else, have been involved in some way and IMO the required verification work has long since been completed.

We have a saying that goes like this. 'The one that gets there first with the most will be the winner of a fight'. The longer this goes on the more likely someone else will make a similiar discovery OR try to legally 'steal the process'.

So Hydro, what is really going on here. Perhaps the famous Dr. Harris and his team are coming with to higher price tag. LOL Whatever the case, I doubt that he or the other doctors and professionals in his group will 'sit on their hands' and do nothing while Starfield is sitting on one or two diamonds. I am certain they left a back door open for others that might have need of their services.

As a side note, you do write like a professional and also [I am guessing here] you do not 'sound' like you come from Brooklyn. LOL.

Best wishes,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply