Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Oct 28, 2009 03:39PM

Oct 28, 2009 05:10PM

Oct 28, 2009 05:46PM

well since I'm on the board right now...I'll answer you. myself, just sitting keeping the powder dry. Times like this I like to rest...ha.....but from what I see so far this bleeding may not be over. You'd think a stock like tko/tgb you could grab and ride it back to the breakout point...but the trading/selling kept it down so leaves it suspect......the uptrend still in place but the st vunerable to failure...to bad it had the green light. Anyhow I ment. to watch eght tommorrow on good earning...may be a trade there not sure, other than that just staying cautious. Not many green stocks today on my list so I remain patient.....the ag stocks are pulling nicely so keeping an eye on them...feed for instance may be a play at 4.....I'm going to take some positions in gas plays as they fall, dee will be the first. Uranium, glad i stayed with the drop I thought could happen so now uranium buys will be much better. U, pdn and dml will be my first to grab some for a hold...dml being the weakest of the three.Anyhow lots of stuff to look at now they are realigning...

Oct 28, 2009 09:06PM

Oct 28, 2009 10:50PM

Oct 28, 2009 11:27PM

Oct 28, 2009 11:40PM

Oct 29, 2009 09:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply